Sunday, January 30, 2011

Megan Fox likes eating boys


Megan Fox likes eating boys


 



megan fox devil


Megan Fox recently admitted to being a cannibal! Even if it is only by admission at this point. Megan Fox has confessed she loved fighting with Jennifer’s Body costar Johnny Simmons.


“I loved all the blood and guts, I loved beating up all the boys and biting them. Despite what people seem to think of me, it’s never fun kissing people you don’t know. But killing them? I loved it” said Megan Fox.


And 23-year-old sex symbol Megan claims she didn’t even mind the gory scenes involving sick and blood.


Megan admits: “That was the most fun because you’re really being someone else at that point, you can let go of yourself completely and just sort of be a lunatic. Those are my favourite scenes to do and my favourite scenes to watch.”


She added: “There were like the moments when I would grab him and throw him into the water, and he was so hurt and weak so we sort of had a wrestling match - that was fun.”


And Megan Fox definitely looks really hot in her vampiric look. Megan says that she has always loved vampires.


No comments:

Post a Comment